Friday, June 12, 2009

The Aftermath

So I'm home. Surgery ended up being 3 hours and I was in recovery for 4 hours. The pain level while laying propped up is tolerable, but standing makes me feel like my guts are going to explode. I'm walking slowly and like a total hunchback, can't straighten up at all. The worst part was getting up the stairs at home, but hubby helped me and now I am all geared up in bed with my 50 pillows and my laptop, so I am a happy camper =)

My husband is amazing, he even came and sat with me for 2 hours in recovery while Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final was on. Ok ok so he popped out a couple times to check the score, but still. If you knew my husband, this is a BIG deal! And he has beautiful lillies on my bedside table. Thanks babe!

This girdle is to die for, it's beige with brown stripes and sits from under my tatas right to my pubic bone. Sexxxy! The drains are like added accessories, a real finishing touch to my ensemble. I'll post a pic in a bit.

I'll write more later, brain is a lil foggy from the narcotics. I kinda like it LOL

1 comment: