Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Third Day

So I am doing much better today. I haven't gotten out of bed since my appointment yesterday morning except to pee and I think the rest and constant icing is really helping. I even managed to get myself out of bed unassisted late last night and have done it alone ever since. I'm not going to lie, the reason I did it was because my husband sat outside yesterday in the 28+ degree weather and had a few beer and when he came in, he smelled like he bathed at the Budweiser brewery so I shooed him away and managed on my own. All in all it was good for me. The meds do make me a little nauseated, but a little Gravol to wash down the morpheine definitely helps.

I am still walking hunched over, but the slightest bit straighter today. I'm not exaggerating when I say that yesterday my body was at a 90 degree angle when I walked, I looked ridiculous. Today I just look like I dropped a contact lense and am searching for it, lol.

I have been positively blown away by the amount of encouragement and support I have gotten from everyone through this. I have not been overly secretive about it (gotta love Facebook to air your private details) and the influx of emails and phone calls has just been awesome. I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful and supportive friends. I'm not usually a sappy person, so perhaps it's the delicious morpheine talking, but whatever. I love you, man! LOL!

Going to take another bathroom trip empty my disgusting little drains and maybe grab a snack. I've been eating very light (jello, grapes, rice cakes, frozen fruit bars, etc) and keeping hydrated with ice water and antioxidant infused juice.

I'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there AM. I've been reading your blog for weeks now and it's nice learning a lot about tummy tuck from a blogger who wrote based on her experience. Really helped me a lot in planning my own TT. Planning to have my Tummy Tuck in Manila next year. Wish me luck! :)

    Tummy Tuck Philippines


    ReplyDelete