Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Comparison

This was last night, mere hours after surgery. I was doing great, happier than a pig in dirt blogging and Facebooking away...



Fast forward to today, mere hours ago. Yes, I'm wearing shades. Despite the welfare-style blanket my husband so lovingly hung covering the blinds, it's still too bright. I'm eating jello, and dying a slow and miserable death. Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but I sure don't feel like I did last night!



I've had to pee for over an hour, but am too chicken shite to get up and go. lol how ridiculous! I can hear you all giggling from here!

1 comment:

  1. When making the decision to undergo such a procedure it is recommended to compare the benefits with the potential risks and complications. Hence, all patients must be informed on all the risks they are exposing themselves to.

    Tummy Tuck in Manila

    ReplyDelete