Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TMI Alert!

If you're faint of heart or you blush at the mere thought of bodily functions or you just simply want to be able to look me in the eye the next time you see me, I strongly recommend clicking the "X" on the top right of your screen and coming back another day.

So as mentioned in my previous post, up until an hour ago, I had yet to "Number Two". Let me just say that was about the worst experience of this whole thing BY FAR. But, a full hour on the toilet, a permanent ring marked on my cheeks, some tears (yes, there was actual crying involved) and some sweat on my brow, I'm about 5lbs lighter. I am literally in agony though, I swear I blew a few stitches in the process. I don't know what else I could have done to prevent this, I drank plenty of fluids and ate lots of light, good foods (fruit, bread/cereal with lots fibre, etc) - I guess it's just a super shitty (literally) side effect of the anaesthetic and meds. We don't realize just how much we use our ab muscles for every day occurances like BM's...but seriously, we do. Go on, give a mock push. I know you want to.

I'm back in bed with an ice pack on (I really should have one on my arse as well), and hubby is at the drugstore buying some stool softener. I cannot go through this again.

Just keepin' it real. Hope you come back tomorrow, I promise no more poopy talk!!

3 comments:

  1. morphene does it as well..When I had my hystorectomy they told me at the hospital that it had that effect to bind you all up.
    feel better !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, appreciate this. Can you post more tummy tuck before and after photos for reference? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete