Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Post-op Appointment

Well, I survived, if only barely. I moaned the whole way down there and my hubby had to put me in a wheelchair when we got there. Getting out of the truck onto the sidewalk was a daunting task, I am sure passerby wondered what the hell was going on. There's me, in a cute flowy low cut top (the only reason I am wearing it is because it hides the drains) and Paris Hilton sized sunglasses, being wheeled into a private surgical facility. I felt like a celeb, I wonder if the paparazzi snapped any good pics?

Doc removed the girdle for maybe 5 minutes, ahhhh glorious freedom. Everything looks good according to him. Holy crap my abs are ROCK HARD, it's freakin' amazing.

Back home in bed, medicated. Off to take a nap and have some morpheine induced dreams of unicorns and butterflies.

Catch ya later.

edited to add: Pardon the nipple shot, whoops! At least it wasn't on my Christmas card like Elaine from Seinfeld!

5 comments:

  1. Did you have a hip to hip incision? Did you also have to end up having the vertical scar? Not meaning to inidate you with questions. Just enjoy the drugs and relax. Thanks fr your blog.-Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. He ended up being able to do hip to hip, no vertical. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy there was no vertical. Wow your abs already feel rock hard. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get your boobies done too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why doesn’t the doctor have gloves on???

    ReplyDelete