Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Pictures - Part I


Before I put forth "Operation Shock 'n Awe" tomorrow morning with a bare tummy pic, I'll post a clothed picture. As I have mentioned, it is flat. I am not at all unhappy with how I look with clothes on. I think this part of the reason that people look at me like I have 2 heads when I tell them I need a TT. Ok maybe not need, want...whatever...it's all relative in my mind. In order to feel 110% comfortable in my own body, I NEED this. I can live with the few stretch marks on my thighs, I am even alright with the bit of cottage cheese under my butt cheeks (thanks Mom)...but the tummy has haunted me for a dozen years. I seek out shirts that are long enough so that they won't shrink or ride up and show any of my hideous belly. And low rise jeans...FORGET IT. Even tankinis are out of the question. Ironically, the only time I actually liked my belly throughout those 12 years was when I was pregnant...because then the stretch marks are SO stretched that they disappear! Yay! That's probably also the only thing I like about being pregnant. I am so not one of "those" women who live for the whole 10 months of bliss Hell, know what I mean?


Oh before I post the pic....funny story....I was on MSN with my husband's friend last night. He had messaged me to see if we're going to be around this weekend as him and his GF are coming to town. I explained that we would be, and that perhaps they could come for a quick visit with the hub, but that I would be banished to my bedroom, moaning and wishing I was dead. I told him I was getting a tummy tuck and this was his response..."oh, you lazy ass!"....OMFG if I could have ripped through my cute little laptop screen, I would have. What an ass. Spoken like a man, who has never carried babies and worked their friggin' ass off (literally) afterwards to regain their body and only be able to do so much. ok end rant :)


Here's me, in all my tummy tuck wanting glory:





















To Be Continued....be sure to bring your sunglasses next time!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that you have 4 kiddo's. I have two of my own, and they treated my body like a circus.. I still look like the big top in some places.. ha ha... Seriously, I don't have any stretch marks, but I do have loose skin and I hate the way it hangs over my pants. Prior to having kids I rocked a little hard body. Now I just feel like the female version of the Pillsbury dough boy. I think it's time to take the plunge myself. I have done the research, had the consultation, and now it's just time to bite the bullet. The doctor said that I'm in the middle of having a mini or a full. (5'0 tall and 100 saggy lbs) I'm thinking I should get the full to make sure that it's all smooth. I also want the muscles to be sewn back together, did you have that done or didn't you need it? The one thing that is holding me back at this point is the scar. Do you mind if I ask how yours has turned out?

    Hey, one more thing.. I wanted you to know that I read a lot of these blogs before coming to my decision. Thank you, yours was the most real and straight forward. I mean really, how many people are going to tell you about their #2 experience.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if my message came over a dozen times, sorry.. This is my first blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! You need to remember that tummy tuck isn't just about removing skin and fat from the abdomen area. A tummy tuck can also tighten the stomach muscles that have become weakened over time.

    Tummy tuck Philippines

    ReplyDelete