Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Rude Awakening

So the Happy Camper I was I am no longer. The IV meds have worn off and the pain is keeping me wide awake. Getting up to pee is a chore, and wiping is like Mission Impossible. Think camping trips where you forget your TP. Good times.

I have absolutely NO clue how I am going to make it down the stairs, out to the truck, IN the truck, and up to his office for a follow-up in 5.5 hours. Seriously. I feel like I have been gutted like a fish, only the bastards forgot to club me to death first.

FML!!! And for those of you unfamiliar with this acronym it means Fuck My Life. Can I say that here? Will the Blogger Gods come and strike me down? That would actually be welcomed at this point. LOL

OK more later, hubby is seemingly annoyed with the fact that the brightness from the laptop has turned our dark room into a tanning bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment